Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

After a week of writing 750 words a day, running more often, and finishing The Sound and The Fury I'm proud of myself. It's good to get things done. Sound and the Fury was an interesting novel. I don't think I've read something quite so different when it comes to form in a novel. I also liked how Faulkner put the hardest part in the beginning as if to say, "If you don't get through this then I don't want you to read my book." I'm now delving into some Joyce with Dubliners. I eventually want to read Ulysses some day and I think getting my bearings on Joyce would be good before I make that arduous adventure.

Michelle and I are going to be headed to the New York Wine and Food Festival this Sunday to attend the grand tasting. I'm pretty excited. Planning on fasting Saturday in hopes of filling the void with some amazing food and wine! Hopefully I'll have some pictures to share afterwards.

And I'm going to leave you with a photo of an amazing piece of art by Marcel Duchamp, my favorite artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment