Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Everyday Carry


This post is inspired by EDC. I found the site to be amusing for a little bit. It's amazing how many people on there carry knives and some still carry hand guns. Yikes. Not sure why anyone needs a gun anymore but whatevers.
  1. Manhattan Portage Messenger Bag - If I go anywhere in the city I always bring it. I've had it for a few years and I don't think it shows any signs of wear.
  2. Yankees Cap - Self explanatory.
  3. J. Crew Card Holder - I used to have a bifold wallet and it hurt my ass continually so I slimmed down to a card holder. My ass is glad.
  4. Amazon Kindle - This thing is great. I have the 3G model and I can get a new book or newspaper anywhere with it. Also books are much cheaper on it. I can't imagine reading on an iPad after I spend my day working on a computer. This gives my eyes a rest.
  5. Guitar Pick
  6. Burt's Bees Chapstick - Never go anywhere without it. I might be dependent on it. People say this happens but I'm not sure if it's actually true.
  7. Sharpie Pen
  8. iPhone - Not really much to say. My home button is dying though so that's sad. The Yelp app is great if you don't have it.
  9. Oris BC3 Watch - Love this watch. It's an automatic and will never need a battery. It also keeps great time.
What items do you carry?

No comments:

Post a Comment