Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Clinton: Al Jazeera Is 'Real News'



I completely agree with Clinton on this. It's sad to see that people are watching Fox NEWS, CNN, and MSNBC and calling it news. No wonder people are so frustrated after elections; it's because they don't know who they're electing or what they stand for and it's these "news" channels that promote and feed this propaganda. Hopefully these sites that report real issues that are affecting real people and not the mud slinging will continue to grow in popularity.

Al Jazeera - English

As a side note I found this post on reddit.com to be interesting. Obviously I'm not saying that I think any party is always correct but I do think the Republicans have gotten out of hand with some policies.


Edit 3/9/2011 - FOX News' take on Al Jazeera: 

No comments:

Post a Comment